Do you live, farm, or work in the Solano Subbasin? We want to hear from you! Join as at our Fall Virtual Town Hall to get latest the updates on the GSP development, ask questions, and share your perspective. During this live, virtual event we’ll be covering:
- Updates on the Solano GSP Development Process
- Our Community Engagement Plan
- The Solano Subbasin Preliminary Surface Water System Water Budget
We’ll have several breakout sessions where participants will have the opportunity to ask questions and give their input. Click here to view the agenda.
This meeting will be held on Zoom; all participants must register in advance. Spanish translation will be available at this event.
Your voice is an essential part of this process – please join us!
Click Here to Register for the Virtual Town Hall
Solano & SGMA Resources
We recommend watching the video or exploring one of the websites below before attending the Virtual Town Hall, to help you understand some of the basics of the Solano Subbasin and the Sustainable Groundwater Management Act (SGMA).
- Watch this video of the Community Advisory Committee kick off event, where we offer a brief overview of SGMA and groundwater in the Solano Subbasin (suggest starting at minute 21:00).
- Check out the Solano GSP website.
- Explore the Groundwater Guide.
Spread the Word
If you know of neighbors or community members who use or care about groundwater, including farmers, ranchers, households with wells, and community groups focused on water, environment, or economic development and you think they might be interested in receiving this information, please share this newsletter and invite them to sign up for email updates on the Solano Subbasin GSP website. Thank you for your participation.